Tuesday 5 May 2009

3.6 Time Management

It was very difficult to keep up with time management in my group as i go to a different school to my other group members. Beacuase of this it was difficult to get together to film and edit. Also i think that me and my team members should have been more prepared for this as we all knew that this would be a problem from the start and should of come up with better soultions to the problem. Because of this me and my team members could not produce the opening sequence that we originally planned to do because of are time management. I believe that if we had managed are time better and oraganized are work i think that we would have achieved the opening sequence that we had in mind. I think that me and my team members learnt that time management is vital in getting things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment